Heartland Pathology Anatomic Capabilities
Heartland Pathology provides full histopathologic services including an ever-expanding panel of immunohistochemical stains and a broad array of specialized techniques such as hormone receptors evaluation, tumor marker analysis, and cytogenetic testing, Our pathologists are available 24/7 for on-site or in-house frozen section support, fine needle aspirations, and touch imprint for evaluation of lymph nodes, including sentinel lymph node. We specialize in evaluation and diagnosis of breast, dermatopathology, urology, gastrointestinal, lymph node, GYN, and pulmonary specimens.
Dermatopathology Services Include:
- Comprehensive evaluation of incisional and excisional skin biopsies.
- On-site complete frozen section evaluation for skin malignancies.
- Interpretation of dermatoses and neoplasms.
- Conventional and immunohistochemical staining.
- Immuno-flourescent studies.
- Tumor markers.